Saturday, July 10, 2010

Robotz Cricut Cartridge # 49 (Another 3-D One)

I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE This cartridge!!  On this little guy to make the "hatch"/Door, I simply didn't adhere the bottom part of the middle peice and used a photo hanger for a "latch" and added an extra brad underneath to "latch it closed" again,  I had to alter the "tube" that goes thru to hold it together so you can put stuff inside!

Here is My Robotz #49

Front view

Side View

Opened Lil "hatch" View

Instructions, I made awhile ago in a PDF file to Assemble the Robotz Download HERE

I used Red Card stock for the main body. Green and Colonial White for accent peices. Google Eyes for the eyes. I forget who makes the "electronic board" print paper (had it for awhile!) American crafts polk-dot paper. CTMH velvet Red ribbon, black satin ribbon, Green "skittles", CTMH Photo hanger and red brad. Inked all the edges in "cranberry" ink.


  1. Oh my goodness! This is just too cute! What an innovative project idea!


Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10