Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Bundle Sale MTC & SVG Files Character Boxes + More

Holiday Bundle of Character Stacking Exploding Boxes

Special until The end of the Year! You will recieve all these files (in the format of your choice of SVG or MTC)
For ONLY $8!!
Santa (also can Make Mrs. Claus)
Elf (Boy or Girl 3 hair styles to chhose from)
Frankenstein
Witch
Dracula
Collection Christmas 75 + Shapes
Collection Christmas sentiments
Basic Exploding Boxes  w/lids
Pyramid Box

See Videos below on what my MTC files look like when you open them and what you need to do when going to cut them. I am sorry that i do not have SCAL so I have no idea what my files look like when they open them or what is needed for you to do. If anyone has a video on how to open My SVG files in SCAL could you provide me with a link so the SCAL people can view it. Much appreciate it! Thanks in advance.



Check For $ale Tab or My Etsy Store for Possible Purchase

Part One of The Video


Part Two of the Video


01 09 10