MTC is improving again! I just LOVE MTC!
Custom Mat Sizes
- Add custom mat size from the Mat Size combo box.
- Remove custom mat size by selecting mat then hitting delete key.
- No more "Please Wait... Rendering Mat" messages. Mats render extremely fast.
- Zoom from 10% all the way up to 1000% in a split second.
- Ctrl+Mouse-Wheel zoom now zooms centered.
- Create any size mat with custom Margins/No Cut Zones.
- Dark Blue mat has been replaced with Purple. Pink mat colors updated.
- Option to hide/show No-Cut-Zone margins.
Multi-Layered Conical Warp
- Create multiple layered/colored conical warps -- preview in color in un/rolled view.
Texture Sizing Simplified
- Holding your shift-key while sizing a shape from the corners will scale the textures properly.
- "Scale Paths" option added to the Select Texture dialog's Scale option.
- Completly rewritten
- Allows for customizable tolerance
- Note: Make sure to join the segments together before fusing them
Node Editing Tools
- Toggle tools by hitting the 'W' key, View>>Node Mode or clicking the Node icon in the upper right-hand of mat.
- Node Edit Tool: Edit line segments, Bezier segments, Bezier control points, Bezier/Line paths, insert/delete nodes, etc. (be sure to use right-click menu)
- Basic Shape Tool: Add basic shapes by clicking and dragging
- Bezier Draw Tool: Draw Bezier curves (Fat Path option included)
- Freehand Line Draw Tool: Draw freehand lines. Hold CTRL key to draw straight lines (Fat Path option included)
- Measure Tool: Measuring tape and protractor.
- Eraser Tool: Erase parts of paths easily (Inverse eraser option included)
- Knife Tool: Slice and dice paths.
- Select tools using hotkeys: F1-F8
Raster Image File Dialog Paste Button: Copy and paste images from Windows Explorer.
Reverse Paths option added to Advanced
Welding of Open Paths fixed
Simplifiying of Open Paths fixed
EPS importing fixed for certain files
MANY, MANY bug fixes.
Fixes crash when closing out a single project after node-mode was enabled.
All knot keywords have been replaced with the node keyword.
Fixes more crashes when closing out projects after node-mode was enabled.
Arrow keys now nudge line segments (Ctrl+arrow keys does a nudge X 20).
Download Version 4.0.2: Click Here.
Thanks to Bryan for all the help.
Thanks to Ann for all the patience.
Thanks to www.letteringdelights.com for helping with the new UI icons.
And thanks to YOU for being a fan. We appreciate it.
We will be talking about 4.0 on the Tuesday webinar.
I just downloaded it myself and haven't had a chance to play with it yet! I am excited to try some stuff out. I like the new lines inside the inch squares, that will help me alot! :)
Until Next Time...
TTFN Jill (aka The Scrapoholic)