Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas and Holiday MTC/SVG Files ~ Day 1



Each day I will be posting a file relating to either Christmas (mostly), Winter and Hanukkah. Most will be free, however there are a few that I will be charging a small fee simply because of the time I've put in the files.  If you need another format other than MTC or SVG let me know. I know it i can export to a few others thru MTC but since I have MtC (Make The Cut) I only know how to work with that program. So, be sure to check by every day! Some of the files will also be available in PDF for those that don't have a cutting machine or MTC (make the Cut) or SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot) or another program that works with the electronic cutting machines. :) 

I am a christian (just not good at it), so I am not very familiar with Hanukkah or ow it all works, I know very little, but friends who sort of celebrate, (don't ask me how you sort of celebrate something?)  it have taught me some stuff. I had one customer, from Jo-ann's .years ago who taught me some stuff toowho came in all the time and we always chatted especially how they didn't have alot of Hanukka stuff , if any considering how many people celebrate it. So if I happen to post something that is offensive, it is not on purpose so PLEASE, I beg you tell me! I by no means want to get something wrong!

 I have my 25 days ready to go, but if there are any request of something special feel free to post a comment or shoot me an email TheScrapoholic (@) gmail.com  With PT 3 times a week, a Dr. appt. once a week and just getting ready for the Christmas myself please know this next month I maybe slow on reading my emails. I already have 200 waiting for me to read :O  yes, I've been negligent my email. I do scan it a few times a day for important ones. For the subject put Requesting file or something that will pop out but not to the point I think its spam! 

Here is the File for Day 1



Sorry Freebie Has Expired 


Until Next Time...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic

01 09 10