Thursday, December 8, 2011

25 Days of Christmas and Holiday MTC/SVG Files ~ Day 8


Today's Files:




These were inspired from a kit that is sold for Santa's foot Prints. I've made some in the past hand cut to leave boot prints for my kids when they were little. You can cut from any type of material, place on your floor, you can use from several choices of what to use for snow boot prints, baby powder, pine scented(or any scent you prefer) carpet powder, baking powder or even the faux snow stuff. Or just cut from white cardstock, felt or any material you prefer for easier clean up.

SORRY FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED!


You can Purchase a new & improved version in my Etsy Shop 
If for some reason you don't see a file listed in my shop, simply email me or messageme on Etsy


Until Next Time...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic

01 09 10