Thursday, November 27, 2014

THANKFUL!

Today is thanksgiving, a day to stop and be Thankful. Though, I am Thankful everyday and wish more people would stop everyday and take a moment to be thankful for what they do have in life.

One of the many things I am thankful for is YOU!

Without YOU, I wouldn't have continued to blog and facebook my crafting! I know this past year its mainly been MTC & SVG cut files. Thank you for all the wonderful emails you send of kind words, the donations you give, no matter how small (don't ever feel like its not enough!) and for checking those lil boxes under the posts (Creative, Love it, Thanks & WTH) and for visiting my blog when you can.

To show my gratitude I've created a coupon in my Etsy Shop for 25% off! That is for my files, scrapbook supplies and/or handmade items!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

01 09 10