Friday, October 30, 2009

So many more uses!

The Close to My Heart Acrylix Organizer, on pg. 99 of the Winter 2009 catalog. (z1038) is meant to store the acrylix stamp sets.  Well, my friend Kathy wanted to know if the emboss folders would fit!  They do! here's a pic of 48 cuttlebug A2 emboss folders ( i put some standing up and on their sides to show how they can fit either way!), 49 small emboss folders, 7 old sizzix embosslits and 15 tall border cuttlebug emboss folders.  As you can see they fit great with room.  Though because of its depth, I have to say i don't like the little emboss folders in there.  There is two dividers in the box too, so it will help from them sliding forward.  I have a few other nifty ideas for the box too, which once i get them decorated i will post.  So watch for those too!

lot's Happening over the next month or so!  I've found my Mojo and going with it while it lasts!!



01 09 10