Sunday, January 31, 2010

Many Expressions

I just love how this layout turned out!  The pictures are over a few year span. I've been trying to scrap them for awhile and i finally did.  This is the final layout!!

 

The background paper is from Storytellers and so is the white paper with words.  The rest is DCWV.  The words are cut from black CTMH CS and green & white vinyl from the cricut using SCAL and "Addams Family" Font. I just love that font.  though a few letters don't shadow :(   I used swiss dots emboss folder on the blue CS and sanded them to get the white look because it had a white core. I also sanded the edges of the pictures. not sure you can see them? used different color brads, mostly yellow, green and blue. the lil labels were cut from SCAL using "cutting up 09" (i think?) font. and i cut them in the middle and trimmed to fit. I inked the edges of the orange mats too with blue ink.
01 09 10