Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Project 365

Its 365 project with a twist. I don’t know about you, but I have a lifetimes worth of pictures to catch up on (many still need printing),  and taking another 365 on top of the other hundreds I’ll take this year seems like more work? Maybe its just me? Why i love the "idea" of 365! So, i was thinking instead of taking a photo a day and journaling.  How about getting an old photo into a scrap page a day. Getting caught up?

My first steps, is organizing my photos. Which may take a few weeks?  Gathering them all into one place. Then sorting them into proper scrapbooks. Then making notes for them.  

So, if you want to follow along with me, i'm going to post a tip or challenge a day.

Today, go around and gather ALL your "UNSCRAPBOOKED/LOOSE" photos Go around the house,  get every box, bag, envelope, loose photos, photos in frames no longer hanging up,in old albums, pictures that you may have in your wallet or on the refrigerator  and get them into ONE PLACE.  
Digital photos – know where they are on your computer, know where your back-up copies are. Make sure the file names are easily identifiable.  (If you don’t have back-ups, please make them first. I am speaking from experience. I lost many due to a computer hardware malfunction.)
01 09 10