Welcome to the fourth Fantabulous Cricut Crawl...Fantabulous Cricut's version of a blog hop!
Valentine's Day is in a week and everyone at Fantabulous Cricut has decided to Share the Love! Each Design Team member will be featuring an original Valentine-themed project that includes the word LOVE somewhere on it.
If you've come from visiting Jenny: http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/ , you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, start HERE
Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration! There will be PRIZES along the way at some of our DT members' blogs, AND there will be a Grand Prize up for grabs at FCCB for one participant that submits a "Share the Love" project at FCCB!
How fun is that?
For my project...Is not at all what i had planned, good thing I have back up plans cause otherwise you'd be looking at some pretty pathetic paper roses! I really wanted to make a beautiful banner that said "love is In the Air" with the paper Roses all over the banner. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you I only managed to get a half way ok one done, I am just as disappointed and frustrated too. So, instead I did a simple picture frame with one on it. I cut Minnie out from Mickey and Friends cartridge and I used the new CTMH "wings" Paper for the background. Its the butterfly pattern I used each side. The Circle is cut from Amore (i think and its retired) The brown plaid paper is CTMH too and that is too retired. I used a 5x7 acrylic frame and i cut the circle tag "Love" out from Paper Pups.
For the 3-D paper Rose I made a cut file and have been tweaking it for a bit. Hardest part is putting the flowers together, as I don't have any written instructions or a video to follow. I haven't created one cause i fumbled through, my right arm and hand jsut don't have the mobility to do it I guess. So I challenge anyone willing to write a tutorial and/or do a video on how to make these 3-D Paper Roses.
Here is the Frame w/the flower:
email me to let me know and I'll put you in a drawing for a free digital stamp set from my new line of JJ's Digi Designz or a Paper Layout kit.
Don't forget still have a few days left to apply for my Design teams! Check out my ealier post about My venture in getting a Design team of my Own! HERE is the link
Now it's your turn! Let's see your Share the Love projects! Make sure to include a Cricut cut somewhere on your project and the word Love! Go To FCCB and post to the "linky" a picture to your project!
Next stop...Jordan: http://cutecuteworld.blogspot.com/ Go see what she has in store for you today... And when you're done, make sure to link up your project to FCCB's Fantabulous Cricut Crawl post to be entered into the contest!
Here IS the Full Blog Hop List should you get lost or there's any broken links (hopefully none of those)
1. Andrea: http://divinedomestic.blogspot.com/
4. Brenda: http://brendasscrappyblog.blogspot.com/
5. Candace: http://papercraftsbycandace.blogspot.com
6. Cathy: http://sniptuck.blogspot.com/
7. Elsa: http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/
9. Helen: http://craftingcricutmom.blogspot.com/
11. Jean: http://jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com/
12. Jennifer: http://ascrappinaggie.blogspot.com/
13. Jenny: http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/
14. Jill: http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/ <<<--- that is ME :)
15. Jordan: http://cutecuteworld.blogspot.com/ <<--- Next Stop
16. Kate: http://smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/
17. Leinad: http://scrapsticklepop.blogspot.com/
19. Michelle: http://scrappinwithmybug-scrappinwithmybug.blogspot.com/
20. Robin: http://robinscreativecottage.blogspot.com/
21. Saundra: http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/
22. Sharon: http://ladybug820.blogspot.com/
23. Tanya: http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
24. Valerie: http://craftygolucky.blogspot.com/