Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sketchy Saturday!


A Sketch is an “idea” or “inspiration” to get a layout or card done. You can turn the sketches 90* either way or 180* to get a different “look” add a little more embellishments, use different embellishments or shapes to fit your pictures.
 Below the Sketches you will find a “Sneak Peak” of the Design Team inspiration this week, below each inspiration picture is the Design Team Members name! Simply click their name to go to their blog, facebook fanpage, online gallery to see the full Inspiration.

Card Sketch:


Layout Sketch:


Design Team Inspiration


The Scrapoholics

 Close up of Border Used CTMH Stamp Set School Rocks

Close up of CTMH Irresistables I used Pacifica Blue, Brown Bag to color the letters

I haven't scrapbooked in months and last night i got this layout done. It felt great to actually finish a layout and get into my papercrafting again. I think going thru all my stuff of what to sell really inspired me. I know its all just stuff but its all I got left. I have been destashing for so long that now that I need to sell stuff, not that I didn't before, but this time its for medical bills instead of meeting my CTMH minimum. What I have left most of it is for specific pictures. While my health is important preserving my memories is too.  The past 3 months probably have been the hardest 3 months in my entire life and my life is no fairy tale.


Don't forget about my Facebook Design Team Comment Contest! There are two Design team Members above that you can go comment and follow if you haven't already and then find your favorite DT Inspiration and post it under each. Design Team Members link post.

If you are inspired to get a card or layout done you can add a link to yours below. I love to see what others do with my sketches. I am working on putting my sketches into a E-Book to help raise money for my medical bills so watch for that to come out soon (i Hope if all goes well).

Until Next time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic


01 09 10