Friday, March 30, 2012

Jolee's Series Part 2 ~ School Days Theme ~ School Bus

Continuing on with the Jolee's Series, we are now moving on to Part 2 ~ School Days. Part One was Disney Princesses. If you are just joining us in the Jolee's Series you can start from the first one HERE and follow to the next ones. If you missed the first School Days Post that can be found HERE
Today's theme is the School Bus. Most of us have school pictures of taking the school bus, unless you were a walker.


We start with The Jolee's Field Trip:





Need Jolee's check out Rachel's yardsale HERE or her Etsy Store HERE Let her know I, (The Scrapoholic) sent you.

You can also check out my yardsale HERE and my CTMH Website HERE for CTMH products


Here is the Sketch I did using the Jolee's as the "embellishment" pieces. You could also use the sketch for a "Field Trip" theme too taking the bus and change the "title" to "The Bus Ride" or something to that effect.






I'm going to save my finished layout to share later next week to see if y'all have a layout you do with the Jolee's and the sketch. Share a link in the comment section below. Please make sure its a direct link to your picture of the post, and  I don't have to search a blog or photo album for it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks






Stay Tuned for more Jolee's Series Part 2 School Days Theme.

Until Next time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic




01 09 10