Sunday, May 11, 2014

25 Days of Mom & Dad Cut File Freebies! Day 25



Day TWENTY - FIVE of 25 Days of MOM & DAD Day Cut File Freebies!

Runs April 16, 2014 - May 11, 2014

Comes in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats
in a compressed Zip File.

We've all seen the Signs and Vinyl Wall Quote of this Quote below on Pintrest! I made my own using a few different fonts. Sorry I don't recall which ones I used as I was playing with different ones to see which letters I liked where and used what i found appealing. I am in the process of using more fonts for more "versions" of this quote. In this version the words are slightly welded together for ease of "application" wether to a sign or a wall.  Each individual word is welded not all of the words together are NOT welded together as one peice, just each individual word.  the other versions I'm working on will have the words "welded" and not welded. Unfortunately, not noting or recalling which fonts I used I can't offer a "unwelded" version, sorry for any inconvenience that may cause for some of you that may want it in an "unwelded" version. 

To my knowledge, I could not find an owner of this quote and there are several different versions of this quote, guess depending on what "your house does". 

It is on a 12 x 24 Portratit size cutting mat, so whne you open the file if you have your software set for whatever size you have it, and it may go past the mat just change the mat size or simply zoom out.  Resize the quote as you so desire.  I owuld love to see your project if you make one.  I haven't finished mine yet, haven't found the right "sign" peice yet, but as soon as I finish mine I'll post it for sure.

Before I forget 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you wonderful Moms!



Sorry Freebie has Expired!

Hope you have enjoyed the 25 Days of Mom & Dad Day Freebies.
Tomorrow starts 25 Days of Graduation!

Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10