Saturday, June 7, 2014

New Disney Cut Files For Sale!


I've been working on these files for awhile and finally finished getting them to cut just so and converted into SVG format too!  I just love these and can't wait to use them in my Disney Layouts that need scrapbooking!



There are the Mickey Ice Cream Files
Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store




 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are the Mickey Treats Files
Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There are the Disney Move It, Shake, It Celebrate it Files
 Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are the Disney Balloons



Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Can be found HERE in my Etsy Store




Until Next Time ...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10