Wednesday, July 9, 2014

25 Days of Wedding Cut File Freebies! Day 9



Day NINE of 25 Days of Wedding Cut File Freebies!

Runs July 1 - 25,2014

Comes in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats
in a compressed Zip File.

Size 1 of 8
 Size 4 of 8
 Size 8 of 8

There are 8 Different "Sizes" of this Heart Mesh File. The Hearts get "bigger" in each size. Pictures depict 3 different sizes of the 8 in this file. There are many times I wish the Mesh Paper I had purchased had either a smaller or larger size of the "shape" depending on the layout I was working on. When I make my "Mesh" or "Overlay" (depending on what you may call them) I try to make several sizes.

Sorry this file is no longer available
on this blog





Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10