Tuesday, October 7, 2014

So Sorry for Links being Mixed up!

I am so sorry for the inconvenience of the links being messed up. I'm not sure what is happening. When I do my links I don't upload the file until I'm on that post so, that I know to grab the link from the top of the list.  I have been having issues with blogger getting my photos to upload but that is a whole different arena. I have no way to check the link before it publishes because in "preview" its not clickable. I will try to be much more diligent in checking the link "letters & numbers" when I'm pasting it in the lil box. I'm going to spend the day checking on the posts I have scheduled for this week & next to be sure I have the correct links for y'all!

For your inconvenience and my mess up, I've included an extra "Freebie"!




Sorry Freebie has Expired

Check out my Etsy Shop for MTC & SVG Cut Files

Thanks for all your understanding and support!


Until Next Time...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic  aka Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10