Tuesday, October 7, 2014

So Sorry for Links being Mixed up!

I am so sorry for the inconvenience of the links being messed up. I'm not sure what is happening. When I do my links I don't upload the file until I'm on that post so, that I know to grab the link from the top of the list.  I have been having issues with blogger getting my photos to upload but that is a whole different arena. I have no way to check the link before it publishes because in "preview" its not clickable. I will try to be much more diligent in checking the link "letters & numbers" when I'm pasting it in the lil box. I'm going to spend the day checking on the posts I have scheduled for this week & next to be sure I have the correct links for y'all!

For your inconvenience and my mess up, I've included an extra "Freebie"!





Sorry Freebie is no longer Available



Purchase Bundle HERE

Until Next Time...
Happy Kutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10