Saturday, September 26, 2015

25 Days of HARRY POTTER Cut File Freebies! Day 20


Freebies are for a LIMITED Time!

This is my 4th "Doll" I've made. You should be able to intermix the boys "items" with each other
If I did it right? some resizing maybe necessary, but just a tad. 
I hope you enjoy these dolls as much as I enjoyed designing them. 
I do hope to make more and maybe a lil more "complex"
Sorry no faces, I figure most people have the stamps "Peechy Keen" (not me, as much as I wish to) or you can 
simply cut circles/ovals for eyes and a "stretched"Moon for a mouth?!
That is one thing I use to be able to draw, but not sure I can take my drawings into cut files. 
But definately have been trying to figure it out.


Sorry Freebie has Expired


Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File" with th e background removed, no guarantees of how "printable" the jpegs are.

They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.



Until Next Time...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

7 comments:

  1. Hey. Jill, can not click on this link. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Just letting you know the file link doesn't work....thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The download link is not working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does this one not have a link to the actual file? I haven't had problems with the others....but this one says: Get Freebie File Here but the "here" link doesn't do anything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill! Thank you for all your hard work on these. I am loving this series! I have been able to access them all, with only one exception. I could not get the newest doll's link to work. I usually just click on the HERE area to get them. Just want you to know. Thanks again so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The download link is not working for me :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10