Monday, October 5, 2015

25 Days of College Football Cut File Freebies! UCC - Roseburg, OR

On Thursday, I was getting my posts and files ready and working on others, when I got a text to put the news on.  I'm sure most if not all of yo have heard of the tradgedy in Roseburg, OR. Its a beautiful small town and I live about 2 hours away. I wasn't shocked to hear of the tradgedy, as nothing in this country shocks me anymore, however it happening in this particular small town was a bit surprising. I do plann to only be posting State Colleges and Universities, not community colleges, mostly because they don't usually have an athletic department.  However, in light of the tradgedy I have made some cut files to share as the first ones of the Series.

I'm not going to get into the isses at hand or go political, but I do want to ask you not to share the murderer/shooters name, picture or his agenda as becoming infamous is part of these type of people's motive. I believe if we as a society focus on the victims and who they were and what they stand for it will deter many and start to save lives. I know this alone won't solve this issue because there are many issues. But I believe this is the first step in lowering the amount of this type of tradgedy happening, we will never stop everyone, sadly.
My thoughts and my heart are with the victims, their family & friends and the community of Roseburg.

I hope my research on the School Logo and Colors are correct, Please let me know if they are not!






Get Freebie File HERE

Freebies are for a LIMITED Time!

iles come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File" with th e background removed, no guarantees of how "printable" the jpegs are.

They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.
 

Until Next Time...
Happy Cutting!


TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10