Sunday, January 17, 2016

Mini Album - Baby Girl First Year

I made this Mini Album for my brother and his wife for their daghter (my neice) Sofia. It is pretty simple and basic nothing fancy. I do love how it came out and most importantly they loved it too!

I used CTMH 3 Ring Mini Album (retired) that I had order a ton when they retired and finally getting around to using them up.  I used CTMH flower paper that was from a special card pack and I had planned on making a ton of cards with them, (but never did) plus I just LOVE the paper! Again the paper is retired. I used Brown, Purple and Lilac cardstock. Mint Green "eyelet" ribbon. The Front and Back Cover, I used a shiny lilac paper that has the word "memories" all over it, I believe its by making memories. I used one of my "DOTS" emboss folders to emboss the words and numbers. The lil flowers are from Making memories itty bitty flower set. The lil baby carriage is an embellishment that I have had for years and years not sure who made them or where they came from! I'm sure y'all have some of those in yor stash right?! :) 
I used my cut File Numbers for each of the 12 Months. You can get that cut File HERE in my Etsy Shop. I also have this other one using a different "font" for the numbers HERE. I also have available "Mouse Head Numbers" HERE, HERE and HERE. Each set goes from 1 to 30 can be used for "countdown" projects to!














Until Next Time...
Happy Scrapbooking!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

01 09 10