Wednesday, April 6, 2016

25 Days of Easter Cut File Freebies! Day 25


Sorry, This cute lil guy is a bit late. Not sure what happened? I was in New England visiting my lil sister and her family and didn't check on my blog. I took every minute I could to spend with her, or her kids as I don't know when we get to see each other again. Living on opposite coasts, her having 3 small children and me living with chronic pain, traveling is NOT easy! Better Late than Never!

Plus you can cut just the Penguin without the Bunny Ears! He is my favorite of the Easter Freebies! He also gave me the most trouble when test cutting! Enjoy!
Sorry Freebie has expired



Freebies are for a LIMITED Time!



Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File" with th e background removed, no guarantees of how "printable" the jpegs are.

They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.


Until Next Time...
Happy Kutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10