Wednesday, June 1, 2016

25 Days Free MTC & SVG Cut Files! Day 01


Get Freebie File HERE

Freebies are for a LIMITED Time!

Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File" some coe with just B&W JPEG others coe with both B&W and Color JPEGS for tracing and reference.

They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.


Until Next Time...
Happy Kutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic

4 comments:

  1. OMG, This is my favorite ride at Disney World & this file is down right AWESOME... You ROCK!!! Thank You, thank you, thank you...for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my favorite ride too! I tell me kids to spread my ashes at Disneyland on the ride LOL! they look at me weird. I haven't been to Disney World Yet, but lived an hour away from Disneyland for years, I miss being that close.

      Delete
  2. :-) You for sure be a ghost on the ride if your kids listen to you. LOL. Whats sad is I live 10 minutes for Disneyland for a while but have never been there. Although I do really like Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. . . Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10