Friday, September 9, 2016

Need Your Input, Please :)

As, you know I've been trying out Shopify as a new place to sell. I'm slowly making my way through and customizing my Shop. If you don't sell stuff on line, let me tell you there's lots of little things you've got to do. Lots of learning things that are computer savvy stuff that I for one am not so good at. I may dream about being this cool savvy computer person or even a hacker but there's no way in hell I could ever be that good.

 Anyways, I just added a FAQ page. I've only got 3 questions. The 3 most commonly questions I get asked in my Esty shop and here on my Blog for the freebies. What I'm wondering is there other questions I should add? What do you questions do you commonly have when you find a new Cut File Shop? Also, are my answers to the questions easily understood and clear? Sometimes, what is in my brain doesn't translate to my hand to keyboard properly.

Also, while you're at my Shopify Shop, you should see the new Cut Files I've listed!

Thank You in Advance for your thoughts and input!

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10