Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Charity Free Cut Files - State Strong United

I created these Files for use to Fundraise for Survivors. You may use these files to raise money for a legal Charity or for personal use.

TERMS Of USE

These files DO NOT contain the same terms 
as my other cut files.

These Files were created for the use of 
Fundraising for
Survivors or Personal Use. 
All your Profits must go to a Legal Charity.

Please give credit of use of Cut File to 
The Scrapoholic

 You must NOT redistribute, share or sell the cut file in anyway.
You may share the original blog post or etsy shop link ONLY
 You must NOT offer for sale or sub-license these Cut Files (or a collection of).

I only have the 9 states that (i'm aware of) are currently in a Natural Disaster.
I will in time get to the other States.
Currently, I ahve a lot on my plate and took time out of my busy schedule 
to make these files to do my little part in helping.





All 9 States are in one File, sorry for any inconvience 
but my time currently is very limited

Get Freebie File HERE

Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic), SCAL V2 (Sure Cuts Alot Version 2) & Silhouette V3 Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Color Picture in PNG & JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File",  for tracing and reference.

They are in a compressed zipped file and need to be extracted before being able to open the file properly in supporting software. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG or SCAL V2 or Silhouette V3  format file.

Until Next Time...

Happy Kutting!

TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10