Thursday, December 5, 2019

Mega Magical Bundle

I'm having a MEGA sale on a MEGA Disney Files Bundle in my Etsy Shop!


All my Disney Files are being retired! 

You can Purchase the MEGA MAGICAL BUNDLE HERE

There are only a select few that I will continue to sell.
There's well over 3,000 Files in this bundle. As always, may are similar designs but slightly different in one way or another. There's too many to list and too many to gather pictures. I've created a few picture collages to see a sampling of what you'll receive.  On Etsy there are 5 zipped files and then after purchase you will receive a etsy conversation from me with links to 4 more folders.

There will be only a quantity of 100 bundles sold and the last day to Purchase is December 31st whichever comes first!

After that they will only be available from the thieves who have or will steal and sell my files.
Many are original creations of mine and very unique!
I can't really even put a value on this. Even if you price every file at a minimum of 50 cents for 300 files is $150.  Like I said there's ober 3,000. Many never released before. The Bundle is PRICED to SELL!
Because of there be so many and restrictioons on file sizes, I only included the 2 most popular formats which is SVG, (which most softwares can open) and Silhouette Studio. Sorry no PNGs.
















You can Purchase the MEGA MAGICAL BUNDLE HERE


01 09 10