Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MOnkey Shape Book

Over on Fantabulous Cricut they had a challenge to make an Animal Shape Book. Which was a perfect challenge to get my butt in gear for making a great "order" for a friend for her first grandchild! I used the Cricut and New Arrival cartridge and one cut from Zoobaloo. I used CTMH "Chocolate", Desert sand Brown bag, Colonial White Card stock, sorbet, sweet leaf and crystal blue card stock. I also used my favorite emboss folder "Swiss Dots"! I bound it together with one jump ring on the Monkey's right ear and tied some cute ribbons to add some decorations. I used Cats eyes chalk inks brown tower (don't remember the names and they don't have labels on them) to ink the edges of the cut peices. I used Chocolate and cocoa to ink the Body peices.

01 09 10