Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MOnkey Shape Book

Over on Fantabulous Cricut they had a challenge to make an Animal Shape Book. Which was a perfect challenge to get my butt in gear for making a great "order" for a friend for her first grandchild! I used the Cricut and New Arrival cartridge and one cut from Zoobaloo. I used CTMH "Chocolate", Desert sand Brown bag, Colonial White Card stock, sorbet, sweet leaf and crystal blue card stock. I also used my favorite emboss folder "Swiss Dots"! I bound it together with one jump ring on the Monkey's right ear and tied some cute ribbons to add some decorations. I used Cats eyes chalk inks brown tower (don't remember the names and they don't have labels on them) to ink the edges of the cut peices. I used Chocolate and cocoa to ink the Body peices.

9 comments:

  1. What a cute little monkey!! Great job! Thanks for playing over at FCCB! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!!! I love that monkey. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy monkey that is soooo cute, I love it for a baby mini album! Fantastic job... Thank you for joining us in the Fantabulous Mini Album challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that monkey, great job on all the pages! thanks for playing along @ FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet little album!! I love all the details you've added. Wow!
    Thanks for joining the FCCB mini-album challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monkey/new baby theme.....it is a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that is a good idea for my grand baby boy ... great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute
    i am now a Followeer
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10