Saturday, May 14, 2011

Design Team Call !

Call for Design Team For Sketchy Saturday! 

The call will run for 3 weeks, deadline June 11tth. and The New team will be announced June 18th. The Term runs from July - Oct. The week of July 4th there will be no challenges as many are Celebrating our country's (the USA) independence!  

International Scrapbookers and Card Makers welcome. 
 I am also going to open it up to those who don't have a blog or facebook fan page but have a "gallery" on a message board that they frequent at least on a weekly basis (for example Two Peas, SplitCoast, Scrapbook.com, etc.)


Here are the details:

You must be able to independently work with a calendar of events and able to meet deadlines on time. I will give you the Schedule for Design Team dates as well as due dates for your project to be posted on my blog, Facebook fan page and twitter.
I will have all the sketches done and ready to go for the whole term, so you can work ahead, if you so desired.
 
Challenges are posted every Saturday, however you are only asked to participate in every other week (usually comes to 2 times a month w/an occasionally 3 times depending on the month and how the calender & challenges fall)

You must be able to complete the assigned challenge by the assigned deadline on a regular basis. I understand that personal things come up, but all the challenges are given out with plenty of time in advance (exceptions are allowed on a case to case basis)

This is a 4 month Design Team Commitment Starting in July (w/no challenge the week of July 4th) through the end of  Oct. 2011.

SPECIAL NOTES:
 This is not a paid position. I can offer my friendship along with, your projects posted on my blog at least 2 times a month, as well as tweeting your projects throughout the week. Also, invitations to all of my blog hops that I host. I will promote you and your blog, facebook, twitter, etc. as much as possible myself. You will be "spotlighted" on my "spotlight Sunday", if so desired.
  
General duties of a Scrapoholic Design Team member include: 

Posting your take on my sketches for the Sketchy Saturday challenges, every 2 weeks. Sketches will be provided at beginning of the term so you can work ahead.  Promoting The Scrapoholic's Sketchy Saturday Challenges on your blog, facebook, twitter, message boards, etc as often as you can. Posting your Layout or Card from the Scrapoholic's Challenge Sketch.Getting your pictures to me before the deadline of my blog posts on Sat.Design Team members will be chosen personally by me.  I like beginners style to professional style being original,creative and most important Yourself! Please feel free to showcase your style . Don't be shy, you'll never Know unless you submit an application!
Design Team members will be chosen personally by me.  I like beginners style to professional style being original,creative and most important Yourself! Please feel free to showcase your style. Don't be shy, you'll never Know unless you submit an application!


Most importantly Having Fun and getting stuff done!


I will be accepting applications for our new Design Team from Today, May 14th thru June 11th.  All interested designers should submit the following information toTheScrapoholic@gmail  subject: Design Team Call
  1. Name
  2. Blog, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, MB galleries (only those that apply to you, not all are required)
  3. 3 layouts and/or projects representing your best design work.
    (Please, links its much easier to view for me.)
  4. List of current design teams and/or your resume (no previous experience required)
  5. List of message boards in which you actively participate
    (at least once a week)
  6. Share why you wish to join the Scrapoholic's Sketchy Sturday Design Team (do you prefer Cards or Layouts or no Preference.)

 
Its pretty easy, So what are you waiting for?

Anxiously awaiting your applications

Submission deadline is June 11, 2011.
Our new team will be announced on Saturday June 18, 2010.
Design Team term/contract will run from July 1,2011(w/no challenges the week of July 4th) thru October 31, 2012.

International applicants are always welcome!
 
TTFN Jill (aka The Scrapoholic)

01 09 10