Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to School Hop

Welcome to the fun Back to school Blog Hop! 

There are several Sponsors for the hop. Be sure to leave a comment on everyones blog to be eligible to win blog candy from one of the Sponsors. You should have hopped on over here from Jenny's Blog, if you happened here from the Sketchy Saturday Challenge and want to hop along start at Michelle's Blog

I chose to do a Digital Layout, since I am unable to scrap right now due to my arm being in spasms all week. Which is why I haven't been around much online either.  I used CTMH Studio J
For Paper Kit I used the new paper "Type Set" also available in double sided paper for regular scrapbooking and as always the new and retired CTMH papers are available in Studio J (digital Scrapbooking). I used "Priceless Pics" for the "pattern". I also, used several embellishments, stitching, and My stickease to "embellish" the layout. I also, changed the papers from the Studio J "default choices".



If you've never heard of CTMH (Close To My Heart) you can check out my website HERE. You can check out Studio J HERE. CTMH has a new Idea Book with lots of new items, including the Cricut Cartridge (which for month of Sept. any proceeds from sales of the cartridge, I am donating to the American Cancer Society, that is only ordering thru me it is not a CTMH thing).

Now you are off to Lynne's Blog 



In case you get lost along the way here is the whole line up:




TTFN Jill

31 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I love the color combo you used!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital layouts have such a smooth look to them and I am glad that is is around for people who have issues such as yours or are shut in and not able to get 3D products..:)

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I don't want to think about back to school time yet ((I'm a first grade teacher lol)) I enjoyed this hop! Thanks for sharing your project and for the chance to win! :) :)
    Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! I'm a follower of your blog.

    Robin
    www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Layout!!

    Blessings,
    Tina

    www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute back to school layout.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute love it TFS!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool! I wish these digital programs worked with Apples:-) I'm so excited to be on the hop with you:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice lo. Hope you get better soon. I've had my eye on the ctmh Art Philosophy cart.

    http://blog.neatthings-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this layout! This is really a cute design! TFS! I am a new follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com if you aren't already. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried digital scrapbooking before, but I love how it looks! Fabulous layout, TFS!
    hugs, Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice LO, love the "embellishments" you were able to add. I think using a combination of digital and traditional scrapbooking is a great idea. I'm sort of a paper hoarder, so I love the idea of never running out of my favorite paper!

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the CTMH papers. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute LO

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great LO. Love seeing what people are doing with digital LO. I have yet to try it.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    perderg{at}q{dot}com
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty!
    Tina- a follower
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it and I hope you are better soon.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your LO is very beautiful! TFS!!

    amandaremus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your digi scrapbook page!! I love the background you used!! I hope your arm gets better soon :)
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your layout turned out really cute! I've never done digital scrapbooking. I'll have to check into it. I'm a new follower.

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards at yahoo dot come

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great layout, I haven't ventured out to digital yet but I am sure I will in time. Already a follower. TFS
    Debbie
    Http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute and so are the kids...tfs!!

    vick6740@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your layout - its adorable and sew are the kids!!!! Already a follower and hope you are feeling better....
    hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great two page layout. I need to do more digi layouts as I am so very far behind in my family scrapbooks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice layout! I'm already a follower.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice layout! Great job!

    Lynda
    rlhamm1 at gmail dot com
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really great digital lo - something I have yet to try! TFS! I am a new follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10