Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scrapsome Design Team First Challenge Snips & Snails 1 of 3 Projects

I posted a "Sneak Peak", a week or so ago, of the products I received from Scrapsome to do my DT Challenge which was to do anything! I just LOVE the Kids paper Doodle Bug "Snips & Snails" and the Bazzil Cardstock plus the cardstock Stickers!

When I saw the Designed Doodle Bug Paper, I was so excited! I was flooded with so many things to do! I just had a new nephew born in March and haven't made anything for the parents or baby or his Big Brother yet! I was running out of time and had to get making something! The first thing i made was a simple Mini pocket Album! Its small enough to carry around in your purse or Diaper Bag.

 I tried making a video but just kept getting interrupted or messing up the measurements. so a video will be coming soon, the past 2 days were bad arm days and doing a video on major pain meds, not sure if it would be funny or just plain embarrassing plus I slept most of the 2 days away. I had my post pre-written, hoping that on Monday I was going to get the video done but like I said I haven't. But I also am working on a cut-file with several "designs" for this mini Album simply because I know for me (and maybe its just me & my brain that can't seem to get the measurements scored properly. So, those will come along with the video, fingers crossed later this week as I need to test cut them before I share! I had to wing the measurements because I found this adorable mini album on Pintrest but the blog no longer existed :(.

Don't you just hate when that happens!? I know I do, or when it brings you to the main blog and not the post because it wasn't pinned properly.  Which reminds me I want to do a tutorial on how to "Pin" a great "Pin" properly so you don't have to go searching a blog most times unsuccessfully and wasting more time trying to find the post nevermind the time spent on Pintrest "Pinning" and finding more and more stuff to "pin" LOL!

Blah-Blah-Blah! Here is what you came here to see; the pics of the adorable Mini Album!
 Template for the Mini Pocket Album

 Peices of Paper Cut to Decorate

 Tools Used to help make. Scor-Pal, Scissors, Corner Punch and Spellbinders Circles and Scallop Circles

Closed

Opened to 3 Pockets to put Pictures and or Notes In

You can get all the supplies at Scrapsome Store!
To go to the Store Home click HERE or to go directly to each item click ea. item listed below. The List of Supplies are individually linked to the page at the Scrapsome Store so you too can make a cute Mini Pocket Album!

Doodlebug Designs - Snips and Snails









Don't forget to check out their Facebook Page too, so you can see what the other Design Team members did with the products they received!  Let Scrapsome know I sent you :)


Coming Soon: Another Project I did with the Paper and Stickers :)
Also, the video and printable instructions for the Mini Pocket Album
PLUS a Bonus Cut File!

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

01 09 10