Thursday, May 23, 2013

Scrapsome Design Team First Challenge Snips & Snails 2 of 3 Projects


I posted a "Sneak Peak", a week or so ago, of the products I received from Scrapsome to do my DT Challenge which was to do anything! I just LOVE the Kids paper Doodle Bug "Snips & Snails" and the Bazzil Cardstock plus the cardstock Stickers!
I just love the Designed Doodle Bug Paper, I am so excited to make the things I did with the papers! I was flooded with so many things to do! If you missed the Mini Pocket Album I made and Posted you can check it out HERE

Of course with any gift what do you need?
 A CARD, of course!

I usually flip thru my Sketches to find what I think will work with the paper and Theme plus the "Style".

Here is My Sketch I used:




I made a coordinating card that I personally think is just adorable!


Front of the Card. I later added a strip of scrap paper inked where the 2 pattern papers meet.

Close Up of the "Embellishments" Circles

Inside of Card

 Close Up of the "Sentiment" inside Card


Close up of the Border I Cut/trimmed out from the Border paper



You can get all the supplies at Scrapsome Store!
To go to the Store Home click HERE or to go directly to each item click ea. item listed below. The List of Supplies are individually linked to the page at the Scrapsome Store so you too can make a cute Mini Pocket Album!

List of Supplies:

Doodlebug Designs - Snips and Snails







Other Supplies used:
My Sketch (Seen Above)
Scissors
Trimmer
Adhesive
Foam Pop Ups
Spellbinder Circles
Spellbinder Scallop Circles
Sizzix Big Shot
Black Scrapbook Marker
& My Creativity and Mojo ;)


Don't forget to check out their Facebook Page too, so you can see what the other Design Team members did with the products they received!  Let Scrapsome know I sent you :)


Coming Soon: Another Project I did with the Paper and Stickers :)
Also, Soon, the video and printable instructions for the Mini Pocket Album
PLUS a Bonus Cut File when the video is done!

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

01 09 10