Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Freebie - Feb. 7,2014 - Duck Dynasty

I had made these files last year along with tons of other files, even though I wasn't blogging or doing much of any social media, I was making files! I had seen a post this morning on Facebook on a Cameo Silhouette page asking about Duck Dynasty files and I knew I had some. So, I thought it would be great to share them for a Friday Freebie since I haven't done a "Friday Freebie" in a long time.  Though, This year i am doing something (i Think) is even better and that is a "Series of 25 Theme Days" throughout the year. Now, I may have a Silhouette Cameo, I Do NOT use their software as I haven't really learned it, nor have I ut much effort into learning it as I can NOT sell .studio files and while I love sharing my files for free I do sell my files too and Since I already had my MTC software I will continue to use that and part of the reason I got the cameo was that MTC was compatible. I was not aware I had to purchase an additional software for the cameo to import SVG files, so I was quite disappointed that I couldn't import not just my own but few other SVG files into the Studio software, I do not have an extra $50 for a software that is similar to a software I have owned, used and enjoyed since 2010 and the fact that I can't sell .studio files, I see no way of recouping the money to justify the purchase. I will continue to offer the 2 most popular formats, (MTC & SVG). Sorry for those who only have the simple Studio software. If anyone is willing to convert these to .studio files for me simply email me and let me know and I will be sure to give you credit for doing so!

Anyways, without any further ado, here are the Duck Dynasty Files:






Sorry this file is no longer available
on this blog


Until Next Time...
...Happy Cutting
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic

01 09 10