Saturday, February 1, 2014

Superbowl 48 ~ Go Denver Broncos! Free Cut Files

You would think being born and raised in New England (New Hampshire) I would be a NE Patriots fan right? WRONG! Never have been nor will I ever be a Patriots fan. I have rooted for them in their super-bowls but I'm not what I consider a "fan". Living in the Pacific North West (Oregon), you'd think Seattle Seahawks fan right? Wrong Again! I have been a Denver Bronco Fan since the mid 1980's! 
I am a HUGE "Fan" of NFL football so, whether my team makes it to the playoffs or the superbowl or not I watch. Yes, I even watch the sports talk shows about football. We make "picks" every week on which team is going to win. Its quite fun and something I enjoy doing with my husband (who is a Patriots fan) and my kids. Though, my girls are not really into football and tend to leave during the games, but my son usually sticks around, he's a Saints fan.

Anyways, I'm super stoked that we ended up with Peyton Manning, as I was always a fan of him, how can you not be? Then this year, he  had a spectacular year, the offense just clicked and seemed to get it done most games, defense made me nervous all the time! But now they are in the biggest game of the year! WOW! its been since Elway that the Broncos went to the Superbowl! Long time, but its not an easy feet to get there so i am proud of my Broncos! I've spent this past week making MTC/SVG Cut files for the occasion! I will be posting some Seattle Seahawks cut files later

Check out these MTC/SVG Cut Files!












SORRY FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

ON THIS BLOG

I've had to move my files to a private blog due to cyberbullies

Happy Cutting!
Go BRONCOS!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic

01 09 10