Sunday, January 25, 2015

25 Days of HEART Cut File Freebies! Day 21



Runs Jan. 5 - 30, 2015
Freebies are for a "Limited Time"!

Comes in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, for "reference" purposes ONLY!



 

Check out my Etsy Shop For a HUGE Collection Set of 60 Heart Borders!
Get the borers HERE


Sorry Freebie has Expired!

I love to hear your thoughts! 
You can leave a comment or simply click one of the Lil Boxes to say "thanks", "Love It", or one of the others :)




Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

4 comments:

  1. Thank You! This will look great as a background for a baby page layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site, I LOVE whats still here...I wish more were in your etsy shop. So many have expired and I can't purchase them. Anyway, wanted to say Thank You!! They are all lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found me! I haven't kept up with my Etsy shop due to computer issues and contemplating opening my own online store too. But if there are any files you want to purchase email me and let me know. If they're expired freebies just be sure I know the date the blog post was its easier to find. If in my etsy store just let me know the "title" of the listing. Enjoy! thescrapoholic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10