Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Denver Broncos! Super Bowl 50!!

I am so stoked the Broncos made it to the Super Bowl again. I'm hoping they have a much better game than last time and they don't fall into quicksand again! I know we are playing another Great tough Team but I'm hoping we win. I'd love to see Peyton get another ring and be able to ride off in the sunset like Elway did! I LOVE Peyton, I loved hi when he was on the Colts. When the Colts let hi go I said he'll be a Bronco and everyone laughed at me and when we signed him I laughed at everyone and said "Told ya so!"

Anyways these are the same files I shared a few years ago, but I fixed a few of the files, notice some not so straight lines or a few lumps that needed tweaking. I also, made B&W jpegs for tracing which I didn't have before. There's a few slightly different too! There's just One Link for all the Files!

Watch for a few new Files for both teams, either later today but definately by tomorrow! Plus, I'll be sharing my T-shirts that I'll be wearing a new one each day this week!

GO DENVER BRONCOS!









SORRY FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THIS BLOG


Until Next Time...
Go Broncos!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10