Monday, May 23, 2016

25 Days of Embellishments Cut File Freebies (MTC & SVG) Day 19


Multi-Layered Flower

Sorry Freebie has expired



Freebies are for a LIMITED Time!


Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File" some coe with just B&W JPEG others coe with both B&W and Color JPEGS for tracing and reference.

They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.


Until Next Time...
Happy Kutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic

10 comments:

  1. When I click on "HERE" it goes to blog list... not download... if i click on other days it goes to dropbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post just goes to Blogger,no download. Love your files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure is this is an issue on my end or if it's Blogger, but every time I try to download today's freebie, Blogger takes me back to my dashboard instead of allowing the download.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting an error message when I try to download this one. It just goes to wordpress. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is weird, when I click you the download link, it takes me to my blogger page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Link not working keeps going to Blogger page Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can't get this to download. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I can't seem to get this link to work. Can you check it for me? Thanks so much and thank you for the beautiful files!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally got Blogger to accept the new link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much it worked today.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10