Friday, July 29, 2016

New Border Cut Files added to my Etsy Shop

I've added a few Fun Borders Cut Files to my Etsy Shop. EachBorder has 5 to 7 different sizes. Why do I make the borders in different sizes? you ask. Simple, "one size" doesn't always fit "All"! Sometimes, that "one size" doesn't resize well or sometimes your layout or card or project requires a Different size for a lil different look. They give you the versatility you may need! I'm working on converting and test cutting many more borders and hope to be adding more.  

I'm also, looking at growing outside Etsy to different site to sell on that will give me more freedom to list differently. If the price can be justified and my needs for check out and the need for instant download after purchase, which is my biggest concern and need can be met! Fingers crossed that I can find the right fit for me and of course for you! 

Here are the Borders I have listed!
You can Find the in my Etsy Shop 
in the "Border" Section.

























Until Next Time...
Happy Kutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill



01 09 10