Sunday, March 11, 2018

Bunny Ears Starbucks Bottles and Pint Size Jars

I saw this adorable idea on Pinterest from the Idea Room. You can see her Post HERE.  I emailed her last year and asked if I could make a cut file from her printable because, well I can't cut with scissors really anymore. She kindly said Yes. Long story short, I made a file last year, lost it?! I also made some starbucks jars. Those are in a box somewhere with some probably rock hard jellybeans because they never got mailed out before we moved. OOPS!

So, The past few weeks, I've been working hard on making cut files. I also, made some for Pint Size Jars too. Each file contains 2 "sizes", the smaller one is to fit the Starbucks Bottles and the longer ones are for pint size jars. I also, made some cute faces but haven't had a chance to cut them out of vinyl cause my vinyl is kinda buried in the mess in my scraproom.





There are FOUR different files

Ear Wraps 01 Grab HERE
Ear Wraps 02 Grab HERE
Ear Wraps 03 Grab HERE
Ear Wraps 04 Grab HERE

Here are the adorable Animal Faces you can add to the bottles/jars too or a pair of eye glasses




Sorry Freebie Has Expired



Includes ALL Easter/Spring Files 0f 2018
Purchase Bundle File HERE



Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN THe Scrapoholic 
01 09 10