Friday, March 2, 2018

Cut File Freebie {2018} Easter Baby Girl Duck



If you make this, I'd love to see a photo! Please,share via your blog, tweet it on Twitter, Pin it on Pinterest, or upload it to Instagram and/or post a link in the comment section below! 



 

Please consider a small donation to support the efforts in the creation of the Freebies made for you.
SORRY FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THIS BLOG

SEE MY ETSY SHOP FOR PURCHASE

I enjoy sharing my cut files with you. I spend a lot of time designing, creating, uploading, and "screenshotting" the cut files I share. I hope you are enjoying the cutting files that I share here on my blog.
Feel free to share this post by pinning, tweeting, etc.

Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic), SCAL V2 (Sure Cuts Alot Version 2) & Silhouette V3 Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Color Picture in PNG & JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File",  for tracing and reference.

They are in a compressed zipped file and need to be extracted before being able to open the file properly in supporting software. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG or SCAL V2 or Silhouette V3  format file.

Until Next Time...

Happy Kutting!

TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10