Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Design Star Challenge - Outdoorsman

So remember the Design Star challenge i posted a couple days ago? Is anyone interested in doing the challenge? 
Well, while Direct Tv was here yesterday for 2 1/2 hrs fixing my satellite, which has taken me 2 yrs to get done! and I was completly right where the problem was! the person who installed it didn't do it right! WOW! what a difference! anyways, i played around with July CTMH STOM set and "passages" Level 2 paperpack, which to me said "outdoorsman" and i created these 4 cute cards! The blue and yelllow harquein print is from "splendor" and the green polk a dot is from bella? (i think?). I inked all the edges of papers and card bases in "chocolate" ink. I stamped the lil bugger in "chocolate" ink on colored watercolor paper and used my blending pen w/ "chocolate" ink to color in the body. I used "Crystal Blue", Star Spangled Blue", and "ocean" colored CTMH markers for the balloons. only the cranberry grossgrain ribbon is from CTMH the rest are scraps of other brands

01 09 10