Friday, January 21, 2011

Altering Scrapbooking Tools

I altered both my ATG Gun and my Big Kick Sizzix machine. I used spray paint to alter them. I purchased my items before those fun colors came out on the tools.  Contemplating having a raffle to alter my Cricut. I don't have the funds to purchase a new or used expression and altering it with spray paint could possible break it. Thats why I was thinking of doing a raffle where everyone can purchase e-raffle tickets and then have a fun drawing with some prizes. I'll see what everyone thinks? Anyways, I made a couple videos of altering my tools. The first 2 are altering my ATG gun and the other 2 are altering my Big Kick Sizzix. not the greatest videos but i think you'll get the drift. I don't have any video editing software and i used my old camera still learning the one my sister gave me, but really haven't had much time in learning it. Anyways i'll stop babbling and you can watch my videos.


PART ONE ALTERING ATG GUN:


PART TWO ALTERING ATG GUN:



PART ONE ALTERING SIZZIX BIG KICK:




PART TWO ALTERING SIZZIX BIG KICK:

01 09 10