Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stronger Together CTMH Fundraising

First, I'd like to apologize for no Sketchy Saturday or any other posts. I had a blog post scheduled for a couple of the days, and they don't seem to be there anymore, not sure what happen, but it is going just like my move. We are able to get on-line occasionally by someones wi-fi ours has been rescheduled. As soon, as i get my computer and everything is set up in our new home I hope to be back to my regular schedule crafting and posting. We are in our new home with none of our stuff, the movers didn't have a big enough truck to move us and doubled the quote the day of our move. We had to get rid of stuff after the movers left, pack stuff on pallets and ship fed ex. Then to put the cream n cherry on  top our landlords turned on us claiming we trashed their house. Talk about a horror story of a move.  I can understand to a small degree what these people who have been in these  horrible storms living w/out the simple things we take for granted. I will get my stuff eventually and be able to replace the stuff i had to give away either by yard sales or freecycle. I did get a CTMH delivery that I had ordered for future "Blog Candy" and a You and Me Kit that I so have been wanting and I have to say it is so much more better in person. I was really bummed that i didn't promote it more thinking you missed the opportunity to get one. But CTMH and their loving hearts have decided to continue the promotion but even better! No purchase required to get it at the $15 and portion of proceeds goes toward the tornado, flood victims across the country that were affected. The Stamp set alone is worth the $15 but the paper is just so fun and versatile! You get to not only help fellow Americans but you get a beautiful Scrapbook kit for a low price of $15. You can Go to my site HERE and order one. While your there you can check out the Studio J (digital Scrapbooking) at no cost. This month you get a free jpeg of your layout for you to print from your printer or get it printed. Or if you do one or more you can order the print out thru CTMH at a great low regular price. Its FREE to play and no downloads, except for your free jpeg, all you have to do is make an account to sign in so it will save your layouts for 30 days w/out a purchase. If you purchase just one layout it will archive all your layouts for a year. I'm still learning Studio J myself.

 
Severe flooding, tornadoes, and storms have affected the lives of thousands across the United States, but together we can make a difference. Purchase the You & Me scrapbooking kit for only $15.00 US/ $16.50 CAN (a retail value of $34.95/$38.95), and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross Spring 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations. With the You & Me kit, you’ll create two fully embellished two-page layouts using the included instructions, papers, D-size stamp set, and accessories. At only $15/$16.50, this kit is more than 50% off the retail price. You’ll win by getting the kit at a phenomenal price, and those in the weather-devastated regions will benefit from your charitable contribution. Together we can make a difference; together we are stronger! Offer valid June 1–30, 2011, or while supplies last. No qualifying purchase required. Tax and shipping/handling charges apply.


Until next time....
Happy Crafting

TTFN Jill

01 09 10