Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sketchy Saturday!

Welcome to Saturday Sketch Challenge!

A Sketch is an "idea" or "inspiration" to get a layout or card done. You can turn the sketches 90* either way or 180* to get a different "look" add a little more embellishments, use different embellishments or shapes to fit your pictures.

Each Saturday we will have inspiration since our team has grown I have Team A and Team B so that each week we will have some  inspiration for you! 



I am also looking for anyone to "sponsor" our Blog Candy. If you would like to be a "sponsor" please EMAIL ME.  

Don’t forget I also, am working on a wordpress blog, with blogger having so many issues So for the month of July I will be posting here and there simultaneously.  Then between your feedback and my experience with both I will stick with one or the other.  You can go to HERE for wordpress blog and let me know what you think.

Back to Sketches! Below the Sketches you will find inspiration this week, below each inspiration picture is the Design Team Members name! Simply click their name to go to their blog, facebook fanpage, online gallery.


Layout Sketch:

Laura

Sarah







Card Sketch:





 Blog candy is a CTMH Stamped images from several of my Favorite stamp sets. Also some fun Felt whimsical die cuts.


You have until Friday July 15th @ 11:59pm (pst) to link your project!

Until Next time...
Happy Crafting!

TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic


01 09 10