Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jolee's Series Part 2 ~ School Days Theme ~


Continuing on with the Jolee's Series, we are on Part 2 ~ School Theme. Part One was Disney Princesses. If you are just joining us in the Jolee's Series you can start from the first one HERE and follow to the next ones. If you missed the first School Days Post that can be found HERE

Today's "The Jolee's School Days and HomeWork".

with the Jolee's "School Days" and "Homework" Packages I used and the Sketch I made and my finished layout!


Need Jolee's check out Rachel's yardsale HERE (Be Sure to "LIKE" her yardsale) or her Etsy Store HERE and her Facebook Fan Page HERE,(Be Sure to "LIKE" her fan page too), Let her know I, (The Scrapoholic) sent you, I highly recommend her, she's prompt on getting your orders out and very easy to communicate with too. You can find Jolee's in many places too. Most of mine I bought from Rachel, I have some I've had for years, some I have got from other sellers or from Jo-ann's too. But I'd try Rachel first :)

You can also check out my yardsale HERE (be sure to "like" my yardsale too) and my CTMH Website HERE for CTMH products and my Facebook Fan Page HERE (be sure to "like" my fan page too) 


Here is the Sketch I did using the Jolee's as the "embellishment" pieces.





I will share my finished layout next week, as not to interfere with your inspiration or ideas from the sketch. I find Sometimes when I see a sketch and the finished layout I want to duplicate it paper for paper and embellishments and all exact with what I have and then I get frustrated. Scrapbooking is supposed to be fun!!


Did you make a layout with either the sketch or the Jolee's School Days or Homework? Please Share your pic of it, I LOVE, just LOVE seeing others interpretations of my sketches or ideas, or inspiration! Please, Share a direct link in the comment section below. 

 Thanks for stopping by!


Stay Tuned for more Jolee's Series Part 2 School Days Theme. It will be either on Wed. or Thurs. (hopefully), every week!



Until Next time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic

01 09 10