Thursday, April 3, 2014

25 Days of Easter Cut File Freebies! ~ Day 17





Day Seventeen of 25 Days of Easter Cut File Freebies!

Runs March 18 - April 16, 2014

Comes in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats
in a compressed Zip File.

This file was inspired by all those that made those Bunnies with Circle & Oval Punches. I don't have that many circle Punches & NO oval punches to create the Bunny Behind, plus with my disability of limited use of my right arm, using punches are very difficult for me. I wanted to make one of those Bunny Cards for my Nephews & Nieces for Easter this Year so I created the file Below. I used pieces from yesterday's bunny file to create this file.



There are 2 different Feet "Pads" for the Bunny's Feet. You don't see them in the Picture but they are in both formats of the File for you to choose which ones you like. I used the Bunny "feet Pads" from yesterday's  Bunny File, plus the Circle & oval Basic Feet "Pads".

Check Back on Saturday for my Easter Cards using this File!

Sorry Freebie has Expired!
Check My Etsy Store!


Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!

TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic
01 09 10