Saturday, April 5, 2014

25 Days of Easter Cut File Freebies! ~ Day 19




Day Nineteen of 25 Days of Easter Cut File Freebies!

Runs March 18 - April 16, 2014

omes in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats
in a compressed Zip File.

This is another set of Disney "Style" Eggs that were inspired by someone who had painted Eggs like the Disney "Mickey Heads" of Mickey Mouse Characters. I can't find the picture of the painted eggs, if you know where I can find it please let me know cause they sure where damn adorable and amazing! It took me awhile to get the files just right and have been dying to share them and this is the Perfect Occasion, I think anyways. 



All Rights to "Mickey Mouse Characters" belong to Disney


Sorry Freebie has Expired!

Check my Etsy Store!

Listing HERE

Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!

TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic
01 09 10