Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sketchy Saturday ~ Bunny Behind Cards

Sorry for the post being so late. My daughter had my camera which had my pictures of the bunny cards, so I wasn't able to get the post up because I forgot to transfer teh pics before she left.

I posted a couple of my bunny cards using the Cut File from 25 Days of Easter Cut File Freebies Day 17



I realized after I took the pics of my cards I forgot to put the "Bunny Hole" for the Bunny Behind to be jumping into. Silly ME! I'll have to fix them and I'll try to post more pics of the fixed cards. in the meantime heres the cards I have. I used pop dots to pop up the Bunny's tail pieces and on a few of the cards I also popped up the feet too. I used Kraft card stock and embossed it with the "wood grain" emboss folder to look like a tree.







Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10