Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Memory Jar Design #2 {Upcycled/Recycled}

Another,Memory Jar. I created quite a few designs of my own. I've made quite a few of these "Jars" I have a few listed in my Etsy Shop

Here's another Design








This one is one of my favorites. I used "lace" ribbon around the lid and added some "pearls" to "bling" it out. Around the top and bottom I cut a paper doily and glued it on very carefully. It took me a long time to do because again of my disability with my arm/hand makes things a bit difficult. I added some ribbon and a "crotchet flower" from CTMH. Cut the vinyl "jumbled words and Hearts to fill in the empty places. I added matching "pearls" to again add some pretty bling. I spray painted a "pearlised" clear coat over the whole thing to help keep the paper doily parts on and protect it.

Until Next time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

01 09 10