Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sorry Superhero Freebies are suspended for now...

While I was uploading my files to finish this months Superhero freebies, I somehow accidentally deleted my folder! I don't know how or what happened. It was just gone when I went to go to the next files?Unfortunately, I had all my files on a USB. If you've ever deleted a file from a USB its not so easy to recover :(  because it doesn't go into the recycle bin and able to recover. It was backed up on the USB because when I brought my computer to Geek Squad to fix some glitch in the tablet mode they had to reformat the drive so everything I did have was gone and I just never put these files back on my computer! I was hoping, I'd have everything back or fixed by now, sorry!

 I've been working tirelessly to recover them but its just not working :(  I recovered them but when I open either my MTC or SVG its empty and the JPEGs are showing recovered but when opening them to trace nothing is available! ugh! very frustrating. As soon as I can either recover them or get new ones made, I'll start posting again. Just be patient!
Me & technology is such a complicated relationship.

Until Next Time...
Back everything up in 2 Places!
TTFN The Scrapoholic

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I for one am just thankful for all you do and share with us. Try not to worry too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How sad to lose all those designs that took hours to create. I'm so sorry and hope you can find them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tranquilidad tomese su tiempo mas bien muchas gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you. So frustrating to deal with. Take care. Thanks for all you do share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope you are able to retrieve the deleted files, if they are irretrievable just take a deep breath & do something that makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10