Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tomorrow will resume Superhero Freebies

I wasn't able to get all my files retrieved :(  I had my computer guy try, he said my flash drive is going bad and chances are I didn't delete the folder. He said it was overheating when he was trying to retrieve files. Because it was overheating portions became corrupt. Learned something new! He was able to get a few files for me but not all :(  

From whatever "tracing JPEGS" he retrieved, I'm working on those. Some, he didn't retrieve are just "sayings/quotes" and those are fairly easy to recreate. Sadly, I won't be able to offer all I had planned, but I think what is coming is still great! The files I did loose I will slowly work on recreating those and I'll do another Superhero Series, but it won't be until next year. Since one its gonna take some time and two I have the next 3 months planned and like last year I'll be taking December off to enjoy the holiday season and take a lil break and get ready for the new year.  

Thank you for all your support and understanding. You guys are the greatest "fans" :)

Here is an Extra Freebie for your Patience, Understanding & Support


Grab File HERE

Until Next Time...
Happy Kutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10