Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tomorrow will resume Superhero Freebies

I wasn't able to get all my files retrieved :(  I had my computer guy try, he said my flash drive is going bad and chances are I didn't delete the folder. He said it was overheating when he was trying to retrieve files. Because it was overheating portions became corrupt. Learned something new! He was able to get a few files for me but not all :(  

From whatever "tracing JPEGS" he retrieved, I'm working on those. Some, he didn't retrieve are just "sayings/quotes" and those are fairly easy to recreate. Sadly, I won't be able to offer all I had planned, but I think what is coming is still great! The files I did loose I will slowly work on recreating those and I'll do another Superhero Series, but it won't be until next year. Since one its gonna take some time and two I have the next 3 months planned and like last year I'll be taking December off to enjoy the holiday season and take a lil break and get ready for the new year.  

Thank you for all your support and understanding. You guys are the greatest "fans" :)

Here is an Extra Freebie for your Patience, Understanding & Support


Grab File HERE

Until Next Time...
Happy Kutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry to hear they were unable to retrieve all of your files, but am glad to read your techie guy he was able to get some of your files for you. I learned the hard way to make back-ups of back-ups due to the exact same problem you just encountered. Trust me you did everything you could have done so don't get upset at yourself for anything. Just smile, move on and continue to do what you enjoy & are great at. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst of it is I know to back up my back ups! Just every now and then I forget and it bites me every time! Computers/Electronics and me just don't get along! I have a external HD that went belly up for no reason and I'm hanging on to it because I'm hoping one day I can retrieve my pictures, which I lost to a virus on my old computer.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10