Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CTMH November Promotions!

This is the month to get stocked up on those supplies for the holiday gifts! We have the 30 days of Gift Making Blog Hop! So no excuses for not having ideas! Just the time right! I know I'll be having a HUGE wish list of things to make! 

Anyways, the month of November you can get so much stuff for FREE with the "GIVE A LITTLE MORE PROMOTION".  For every $100 in CTMH product (excluding Studio J),that you purchase you'll get not only the free SOTM  (Stamp Of The Month) Which can be seen HERE, then on top of that free stamp set  you can also choose any A, B, C, or D stamp set from the current Fall/Winter Idea Book for FREE.  (excludes stamp of the month, personalized and E size stamps). I highly recommend a D size since its more BANG for your Buck :)

You spend $100 in CTMH (high quality) product (excluding Studio J), you could get up to $45.90 free in stamp sets! Pretty cool! 

Is there a requirement to qualify for this campaign?
Yes. You must place a minimum order of $100/$117.50 before shipping / handling and tax) in order to receive a free bonus stamp set along with your free November Stamp of the Month set. Your qualifying order can include any Close To My Heart products currently for sale (excluding Studio J).

If you have multiple orders of $100, or you and your family or friends want to do it as a gathering you not only will get double the promotion deal but as a gathering,  you'll get at least $25 in free select product for free too! and maybe more depending on your order. You can do an E-Invite online party too. Or take orders from your friends and email send me the order via email along with payment either Paypal (which I accept credit cards too) or Money Order.  Items will get shipped directly to you and you distribute the items to your family & friends who ordered! Want more info email me TheScrapoholic@gmail.com  Subject: CTMH Party

So if you have some holiday money coming in from loved one or relatives or you just want to treat yourself now is the time.  The promotion starts as of the 1st of November and will go until November 31st...so be sure to email me today or place your order online at my website.  I will be mailing out the stamp sets from me direct, so orders will ship separately.  Also it would be best to email me before you place your order in case you qualify for hostess rewards.

Remember too All free products are subject to 
tax (Uncle Sam's gotta get his) 
and shipping charges.

Get Shopping Online Here 
If you'd like to not place the order on-line but thru me, just go to the site to get the items names and the item #'s  Which is the Number under the price. (if your not sure its ok, so long as I have the item name! You'll email me your order, with your shipping address, how you will pay, Paypal, I'll send a "bill", or money order, sorry no personal checks.  Once I recieve the payment I'll enter the order and have it directly shipped to you!
01 09 10