Welcome to THE SCRAPOHOLIC and the third Fantabulous Cricut Crawl...Fantabulous Cricut's version of a blog hop!
In honor of the approaching Christmas holiday, we're having a "Deck The Halls" Crawl...each Design Team member will be featuring an original Christmas/Holiday-themed project that could be used to decorate and spruce up their homes for the Holiday Season!
If you've come from visiting Jennifer at http://ascrappinaggie. blogspot.com, you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to
play along with our Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, start HERE
Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration! There will be PRIZES along the way at our DT members' blogs, AND there will be a Grand
Prize up for grabs at FCCB for one participant that submits a "Deck The Halls" project at FCCB!
For my project...I made an Elf and Santa Claus box from Make The Cut File for several different style exploding boxes. I made these from scratch. They are set at the correct size for the average exploding box sizes, with marks for scoring. There is 2 styles that are non-specific the cross and square boxes with matching lids in 4 sizes. Then there is Boxes that you can make "Characters" with as stacking exploding boxes. Just like the Frankenstein, Dracula, and Witch boxes I previously did. These new "characters" are "Santa" (which you could also make a Mrs Claus too) and an Elf File. These files are copyright protected. There is a total of 12 files in the one large file to download tomorrow for a small fee. The files are just the base of the cuts, so any "embellishing" such as added buttons, inking, distressing, stitching, etc. are not part of the files. You choose the color or patterns of papers, to add any distressing or inking, adhesive, etc for your characters. I will also, have a video tomorrow of how to easily put these adorable "Characters" together. That can be not only used as decoration but also as "gift Boxes".
You have a Chance to win one of these adorable Santa or Elf! Become a follower and leave me a comment w/email to contact you if you should win!
Now it's your turn! Let's see your Christmas/Holiday-Themed Decor projects! Make sure to include a Cricut cut somewhere on your project!
Next stop...Jordan at http://cutecuteworld.blogspot. com/. Go see what she has in store for you today... And when you're done, make sure to link up your project to FCCB's Fantabulous Cricut Crawl post to be entered into the contest!
In case you get lost during the Crawl here is the entire Crawl Line up:
1. Andrea: http://divinedomestic. blogspot.com/
2. Angela: http:// simplecreationspapercrafts. blogspot.com/
3. Angji: http:// sweetpineapplescrapping. blogspot.com/
4. Brenda: http://brendasscrappyblog. blogspot.com/
5. Candace: http://www.scrapadoodledee. blogspot.com/
6. Cathy: http://sniptuck.blogspot.com/
7. Elsa: http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/
8. Erin: http://spantastikreations. blogspot.com/
9. Helen: http://craftingcricutmom. blogspot.com/
10. Jamie: http:// cutecardsandcraftsbyjamie. blogspot.com/
11. Jean: http://jeanscraftycorner. blogspot.com/
12. Jennifer: http://ascrappinaggie. blogspot.com/
13. Jill: http://thescrapoholic. blogspot.com/
14. Jordan: http://cutecuteworld.blogspot. com/
15. Joyce: http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
16. Kate: http://smallbitsofpaper. blogspot.com/
17. Leigh: http://www.myscrappyjourney. com/
18. Leinad: http://scrapsticklepop. blogspot.com/
19. Lori: http://livingorganizedchaos. blogspot.com/
20. Melin: http://cookingwithcricut. blogspot.com/
21. Michelle: http://scrappinwithmybug- scrappinwithmybug.blogspot. com/
22. Penny: http://lightwhimsy.blogspot. com/
23. Robin: http://lightwhimsy.blogspot. com/
24. Saundra: http://luvscrappingtogether. blogspot.com/
25. Sharon: http://ladybug820.blogspot. com/
26. Sherri: http://sherrisllc.blogspot. com/